§1 APPLICATION TO COMPANIES AND DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity.
§2 CONCLUSION OF A CONTRACT, STORAGE OF THE CONTRACT TEXT
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders via our webshop https://www.elaudio.ch/ . (2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Adrian Enderlin & Pascal Lipp
Av. Jean-De-Montenach, 11
Register Court Fribourg
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a sales contract. (4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps: 1. Selection of the desired goods 2. Confirm by clicking on the “Order” button. 3. Check the information in the shopping cart 4. Filling in contact details, shipping information and payment method 5. Re-examination or correction of the respective data entered. 6. Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “order with costs” or “order
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the website where the customer’s details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We will immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our webshop : We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the T&C at any time at https://www.elaudio.ch/en/elaudio/help/tac/. Your order data are for security reasons no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 PRICES, SHIPPING COSTS, PAYMENT, DUE DATE
(1) The prices stated include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs are added to this. (2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance, credit card (Visa, Mastercard). (3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, some of the items we offer are ready for immediate shipment (gift card, rental soundwall). The delivery takes place here at the latest within 2-3 working days. SoundWalls have to be produced first and are therefore only shipped after 10-15 working days. In case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order is sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the contract is concluded. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail order purchases. §5 RESERVATION OF OWNERSHIP We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid fully.
§6 RIGHT OF REVOCATION OF THE CUSTOMER AS CONSUMER:
RIGHT OF REVOCATION FOR CONSUMERS
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity:
RIGHT OF REVOCATION
You have the right to cancel this contract within four days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is four days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must send us
Adrian Enderlin & Pascal Lipp
Av. Jean-De-Montenach, 11
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
CONSEQUENCES OF REVOCATION
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall refund to you all payments received from you, excluding delivery charges (except for any additional costs resulting from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We can refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 CONTRACT LANGUAGE
The contract language is exclusively English.
Status of the GTC Jun.2019
Free AGB created by agb.de